Monday, May 5, 2014

GAYLE'S ASHLEY PURDY PORTRAIT COMPLETED!

Completed Ashley Purdy portrait at left. Gayle with the final piece printed and framed at right!

  I'm so proud to have finally completed this massive digitally illustrated and hand rendered portrait of Ashley Purdy of The Black Veil Brides for my wife Gayle (pictured above)!  She is the ultimate Ashley Purdy fan, or "Purdy Girl". She has a massive back tattoo dedicated to him to prove it! I will (hopefully) attempt to get his signature for her, which would truly make it a one of a kind gift!

 This piece took immeasurable hours to complete, with a great deal of the time and effort put into hand illustrating and painting his own body art!  Everything was hand rendered using a Wacom pen tablet through Photoshop at 400 dpi.

  I currently plan to illustrate in the same fashion, each member of the Black Veil Brides to complete as a full set, of which Jake Pitts (lead guitarist) will be next.  He's even agreed to accept one for himself! This of course will be a great honor to have one of my favorite guitarists own my work!



   



  




















No comments:

Post a Comment