Sunday, September 1, 2013

IN THE WORKS!

  Welcome, I'm currently working on some very exciting projects I can't wait to share!  While writing is  a constant source of questions I can't seem to answer, I've taken to art (for the moment)!

  One is a personal project that I have completed that begins to up the ante on my colored finished works.  Let's just say it's a portrait piece that I hope to expand into a Superhero series, therefore attracting those who may want to commission their own pieces in this particularly popular genre!

  The next is a t-shirt design contest for Diablo III by Design By Humans and Blizzard Entertainment, through which I will advertise for visitors to vote upon once it's complete!  I can really use the support!  I rarely do contests, however this one is right up my alley... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it turns out the way I want it to! See http://www.designbyhumans.com/diablo-III

  My latest client is romance novel author Mia Natal!  Thanks to a good friend and co-worker, I was recently introduced and will be the cover artist for her latest novel and hopefully more to come!  I'm just about complete putting the finishing touches on the art and will advertise once the book is published!

  Finally, I have completed the last illustration for A Collection of Outdoor Stories by Russell M Cera, my Uncle.  He will be releasing the book shortly and I will advertise our latest work as well as his other novels.

  Lastly on top of finally, I'm attempting to continue to update the site/blog!  I've begun the Original Properties section as well as added more writing excerpts to the Original Writings page.   These pages will be in an ongoing state of construction, so I do apologize if they are incomplete upon your visit!

  I'm getting great feedback on Google+ and DeviantArt... thank you all for your support!

RC

No comments:

Post a Comment